Welcome to the City of Maywood Job Page!
How to Apply Through NeoGov
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Maywood. We have provided information on how to apply for a position.
- Click on the title of any openings for details about the position. Once you have read through the information and are ready to apply, click the "Apply" button.
- First time applicants must create an account in order to submit an employment application. You will need a username, password and working/valid email address to create an account.
- If you do not have an email account. You can sign up for a free account with companies like Yahoo or Gmail. It only takes a few minutes to register.
- Once you have established your account, you may begin creating your application.
- Collect all pertinent information such as employment history, education, etc. before completing your application.
- If you plan on spending more than two hours applying, please click on the save button as you go along. Failure to do so will result in your being logged out and possibly losing your unsaved information.
- DO NOT click submit until you are certain you have reviewed and verified all the information is correct. Once you click submit you will no longer have the option to update your application. You may print a copy of the job announcement and your application for future reference.
It is important that your application show all relevant education and experience you possess. Resumes may be attached to your application but will not be accepted in lieu of the application. Some positions also require supplemental forms and/or questionnaires to be completed before your application can be submitted. You may save your unfinished application prior to final submission but it will not be received until the "Accept" button is pressed at the "Certify and Submit" step and you receive confirmation of receipt. Applications may also be rejected if incomplete. All of the required materials must be successfully submitted and received by the Department of Human Resources by time indicated on the final filing date.
Please note the City of Maywood no longer accepts paper applications and all applications for employment are processed through our on-line applicant management system which is NeoGov.
If you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Department at (323) 562-5764. Office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- You must have a valid email account to apply. The email address will only be good for one account. If you only have one email account for more than one person in your household, we highly recommend you establish your own individual email account. All correspondence regarding your application will be communicated to the email listed on your application.
- To create a NeoGov account, click on the employment application button below. If you need assistance, please refer to the video tutorials, NeoGov Online Employment Application Guide or contact NeoGov/Government job customer service hotline/support at 1-855-524-5627.
- Check your email frequently during the recruitment process and add email@example.com to your address book to avoid emails being filtered to spam.
Please click on the button below to view the employment opportunities that we are recruiting for. It will take you to our online employment opportunities page where you can apply directly for a current open position.